Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Hodges <ha...@swbell.net> on 2000/12/01 00:04:13 UTC

RE: vssget from a remote VSS

I created my own target using <exec>, since VSSGet didn't have a way to
specify the SSPATH.  Here it is:

  <target name="fetch" depends="setUpArgs">
    <mkdir dir="${fetchToDir}" />
    <exec dir="${src}" executable="ss" >
      <env key="ssdir" value="\\puffnstuff\common\vss"/>
      <env key="ssuser" value="build"/>
      <arg value="get"/>
      <arg value="$$\${fetchTarget}"/>
      <arg value="-I-"/>
      <arg value="${versionArgument}" />
      <arg value="-GTM"/>
      <arg value="-W"/>
      <arg value="-GL${basedir}\${fetchToDir}"/>
    </exec>
  </target>

I also have variants that do recursive fetches, directory fetches and
recursive directory fetches.