Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Paul NewMan <in...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/01 09:28:14 UTC

Contribution

Hello guys,

My name is Pavel and I want to participate in the Ignite development
process. Could you please give me corresponding permissions to start on it?
My jira acc: inspaulation

Best,
Pavel Istomin

Re: Contribution

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

Welcome to the Apache Software Foundation and to the Apache Ignite
Community.

I've added your account to the list of contributors. Now you should be able
to assign an issue to yourself.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask here. Looking
forward to your contributions.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. Additional references that should boost your onboarding.

Please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup