Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Boussofara Amine <am...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/26 16:46:18 UTC

SSL connection issue with Elastic

Hi,

When I do a PIO status. I got this error:

[ERROR] [Management$] Unable to connect to all storage backends
successfully.
The following shows the error message from the storage backend.

Host name 'xxxxx' does not match the certificate subject provided by the
peer (CN=elastic ce proxy xxxx)
(javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException)Dumping
configuration of initialized storage backend sources.
Please make sure they are correct.Source Name: ELASTICSEARCH; Type:
elasticsearch; Configuration: HOME -> /home/user/elasticsearch-5.5.2, HOSTS
-> x <http://ed9bcf7f717644e89c71f53ced12c536.172.20.135.113.ip.es.io/>xx,
PORTS -> 9200, SCHEMES -> https, TYPE -> elasticsearch

Is There a config to handle SSL certification ??