Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org> on 2021/01/29 06:34:39 UTC

rebase and retest on github

i would really like to get ZOOKEEPER-3922 but it needs to be rebased
and retested. is there a nice way to do that on github? or does the
pull requestor need to do that?

happy new year,
ben

Re: rebase and retest on github

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I think it is better to ask the contributor to perform the rebase and push.

As you have write access you can push to the branch of the contributor, but
I am not sure this is a good approach.

If a patch is stale and the developer stopped working on it then you can
pick up that work, create a new branch and a new PR,
paying much attention in keeping the right references to the original
author of the work.

Enrico

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.