Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2008/09/09 20:19:50 UTC

Renaming bpel-runtime

Hi,

I'm going to rename the bpel-runtime module to simply engine. Makes it
cleaner to have just engine and runtimes.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Renaming bpel-runtime

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1.

While we're at it, are there any instances of gratuitous encapsulation
or modules that should be merged?

Re: Renaming bpel-runtime

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Done. Btw if there are other module names that deeply annoy you, might be a
good time to rename them as well. I was contemplating the removal of most
bpel-* prefixes but that might be a bit too drastic.

Matthieu

Re: Renaming bpel-runtime

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.