Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "marble.zhong@coinflex.com" <ma...@coinflex.com> on 2020/06/25 08:26:15 UTC

Ignite Cache exists but table lost

Hi Guru,

We found a problem that, caches exists, we can get/set successfully, and
file also exists in the work folder,
but cannot see the related table by jdbc thin access, the cache was created
by java code, not by sql scripts.

sometimes can see it, but sometimes not, really surprise, not sure if bug or
not, thanks.

We use below code to initialize the cache,
CacheConfiguration<Long, Market> cacheConfiguration = new
CacheConfiguration<>(Market.class.getSimpleName());
        cacheConfiguration.setIndexedTypes(Long.class, Market.class);
        cacheConfiguration.setSqlIndexMaxInlineSize(100);
        cacheConfiguration.setSqlSchema("PUBLIC");
        cacheConfiguration.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
        cacheConfiguration.setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);

Re: Ignite Cache exists but table lost

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you perhaps provide some logs or error messages? It's hard to say what
happens here, it's unexpected.

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 25 июн. 2020 г. в 11:26, marble.zhong@coinflex.com <