Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Field <ta...@cloudinthesky.co.uk> on 2009/04/21 22:07:46 UTC

[Announce] Tapestry XPath project

I'd like to announce that the Tapestry XPath project is now available as a
Snapshot release at Tapestry 360:
https://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry-xpath/

Tapestry XPath allows you to use XPath expressions to query the Tapestry
DOM, which is a particularly useful thing to do in tests of components and
pages.

- Paul

Re: [Announce] Tapestry XPath project

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.