Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@day.com> on 2008/03/05 20:06:53 UTC

failing tests in r633971

hi all,
with the current checkout i see failing tests:

Failed tests:
  testTextNoExt(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.PropertyRenderingTest)
  testResourceTypeNoExt(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.PropertyRenderingTest)
  testDistinctResource(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.UploadFileTest)
  testDistinctResourceWithType(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.UploadFileTest)
  testDistinctFile(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.UploadFileTest)
  testRtJsp(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)
  testUnstructuredJsp(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.JspScriptingTest)
  testAptDocument(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.apt.SimpleAptRenderingTest)
  testJsonFile(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.StreamServletTest)

without having looked at it closely - those are all tests that load a
resource from the classpath. maybe something was not adjusted when
refactoring the classes.

regards, toby
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97

Re: failing tests in r633971

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Tobias Bocanegra
<to...@day.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>  with the current checkout i see failing tests:...

That's SLING-310 I think - MimeTypeService is not available to the
HttpContext, apparently only if the repository takes some time to come
up (like after a "maven clean").

I've been hunting that one most of last afternoon, without success for now.

-Bertrand

Re: failing tests in r633971

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Felix Meschberger schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Unlike Betrand, I cannot reproduce this issue on my linux box, where all
> tests except one of the ujax move tests succeed.
>
> It would be great if one of you MacOSX guys could try to trace this down
> - esp. if this is linked to the SLING-310 issue... Thanks.

I'll try to hunt this bug later today.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler