Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by bu...@apache.org on 2020/06/09 08:52:34 UTC

buildbot success in on ofbizNextFrameworkRat

The Buildbot has detected a restored build on builder ofbizNextFrameworkRat while building . Full details are available at:
    https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizNextFrameworkRat/builds/11

Buildbot URL: https://ci.apache.org/

Buildslave for this Build: asf945_ubuntu

Build Reason: forced: by IRC user <jleroux> (privmsg): forces manual build after INFRA-20148
Build Source Stamp: HEAD
Blamelist:

Build succeeded!

Sincerely,
 -The Buildbot

Re: buildbot success in on ofbizNextFrameworkRat

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

I was right to create OFBIZ-11094 and INFRA-20148 we have few 3 license issues in R18: https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/next/rat-output.html

We certainly forgot to backport from trunk

OK, I'll now do the same for stable and hopefully that's it

Thanks to Olivier to initially works on  INFRA-20311

Jacques