Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by JS...@vinu.edu on 2003/10/13 14:56:05 UTC

Tomcat 5 failing on my Solaris 9 box, help!!!

I'm having a strange problem. I'm running Tomcat 5 on my Solaris 9. It ran
ok for about a day and now it's acting up. I have images in file form that
now show up on the page as broken, but the images are there. It's like
Tomcat just won't send them. I have a servlet that sends images and it
seems to have no problem sending the images. Also I use the session to
login a user and keep track of there permission. Well sometime as your
logged in it will just log you out and send you back to the login screen.
Like the server has just lost your session. Can anyone tell me what's
causing this and how to fix it? Do I need to do anything to the os, like
adding performance setting to the system file. Like you do with many
databases on Solaris. The is a site the has a very high level of hits.
Like 70K a day.

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager