Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk> on 2000/05/01 16:50:29 UTC

Cocoon2: SSI and

Hi all,

Trying to use SSI (urgh) on a website generated using cocoon2
and the offline widget. Obviously I can't use

  <!--#include virtual="..."-->

because xalan will strip the comment out. I *thought* I could
use

  <xsl:comment>#include virtual="..."</xsl:comment>

but that seems to be disappearing somewhere along the line,
too.

I've had a look through the GenericProcessor and LinkTranslator
code, which would be an obvious place for a comment to go
walkabout, but I can't see anything wrong.

Any ideas?

--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.

Re: Sitemap DTD or extended samples.

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Kevin O'Neill wrote:

> can anybody point me toward a DTD or further documentation for sitemap?
>
> K.

No, since no futher documentation is yet available.

When Pier wakes up from his two-month-long rest... :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Sitemap DTD or extended samples.

Posted by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@vcpl.net>.