Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Peng Ming <tp...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/15 14:18:31 UTC

Is Common FileUpload 1.2.1 compatible with JDK 1.3

Hi all,
  I'm still using JDK 1.3 for a very old project. Just want to add Apache
Common FileUpload to that project to implement the Upload function. Is the
latest FileUpload version, that is 1.2.1, working fine in JDK 1.3? Thanks
for any information.

Re: Is Common FileUpload 1.2.1 compatible with JDK 1.3

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Peng Ming <tp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I'm still using JDK 1.3 for a very old project. Just want to add Apache
> Common FileUpload to that project to implement the Upload function. Is the
> latest FileUpload version, that is 1.2.1, working fine in JDK 1.3? Thanks
> for any information.

Yes, although the release was built using JDK 1.6 it has the
source/target compiler options set to 1.3 and release was tested on
JDK 1.3 before it was approved (in fact this was one of the issues
with the previous release candidate) - see
http://markmail.org/message/cxao2pr57mtz3whh

Niall