Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/21 22:31:49 UTC

[VOTE] Java xml security library 1.2.1

Shall we release the 1.2.1 version from v1_2_1j label from
CVS(Changelog bellow)?
[ ] +1, Yes
[ ] +0, Don't know
[ ] -1. No.

Regards,

Raul
--
http://r-bg.com

*Changelog:
Version Java 1.2.1 (February 2005(not yet released))
    * remove Clean unused jar (xmlParserAPI.jar,etc) and check and
stored new versions. (RB)
    * remove Clean unused build*.xml files. (RB)
    * update Generated the dist jar with version (i.e.
xmlsec-1.2.1.jar instead of plain xmlsec.jar) (RB)
    * fix Fix a memory leak when using xpath or using ResourceResolver
and not hitting getElementByIdUsingDOM() (RB) Thanks to Sylvain
Dusart. Fixes 32836.
    * fix Fix erroneous creation/verification when using XPath2Filter
and inclusive c14n.(RB)
    * fix Library now throws an exception when asked to sign/verify an
inexistent fragment.(RB) Thanks to Raymond Wong. Fixes 23554.
    * fix Restore reset behaviour as default when reusing
Canonicalizers(but an append one can still be used).(RB)
    * fix Fix a bug when using base64transformation and external
resources.(RB) Thanks to Sean Mullan. Fixes 33393.
    * fix Fix a bug when passing XMLsignatureInput(InputStream)
streams that don't acknowledge reset() as expected. (RB)
    * fix Added i14n Base64 error message. (RB) Thanks to Sean Mullan.
Fixes 32996.

Re: [VOTE] Java xml security library 1.2.1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.
I will fixed it, so it is only available for testing. Thanks.

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
http://r-bg.com

Re: [VOTE] Java xml security library 1.2.1

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Raul,

Posted by Axl Mattheus <ax...@telkomsa.net>.
+1