Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com> on 2003/06/10 00:05:30 UTC

WML Postfield problem?

I'm still learning WML etc, so I may be a little off the mark here...

Postfield uses the component id as the rendered name attribute.  Because
component names must be unique, does this mean it is only possible to submit
a variable from one and only one Go?

eg. How would one extend the Hello example to have two accept options - one
to say hello, one to say goodbye, but both submitting the username variable?
(eg. assuming I want to go to a Goodbye deck instead of the Hello deck)

Re: WML Postfield problem?

Posted by Richard Lewis-Shell <rl...@mac.com>.
> I'm still learning WML etc, so I may be a little off the mark here...

Yep, off the mark - ignore the rest!