Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Emily Bache <em...@astrakan.se> on 2002/04/15 11:44:09 UTC

redirecting output to console window

Hi,

This is my first post - I hope my question isn't too stupid. I did check the
archives first :-)

Anyway, my question concerns the "exec" task. It has an attribute "output"
which redirects the output from the executable to a file. How can I instead
redirect the output to the console window which I am running ant in? The
executable I am running produces lots of status information, which it would
be easier to keep track of if it appeared in the same window as I'm running
ant from.

Thanks in advance,

Emily Bache