Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/19 23:18:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache ORC 1.7.0

Hi All.

We are happy to announce the availability of Apache ORC 1.7.0!

    https://orc.apache.org/news/2021/09/15/ORC-1.7.0/

1.7.0 is a new release resolving 93 JIRA issues including several new
features.
It's available in Apache Downloads, Maven Central, and Homebrew.

    https://downloads.apache.org/orc/orc-1.7.0/
    https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/orc/orc-core/1.7.0/
    https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/orc-tools

Cheers,
Dongjoon.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache ORC 1.7.0

Posted by David <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for getting this out there!!!