Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by liny <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 03:46:43 UTC

[Tomahawk-Sandbox] The align problem when exporting to excel

Hi,

My bean has properties that return String or int or double,
I use tomahwak's dataTable to show my bean's properties
and use sandbox for exporting to excel.
But the excel can not auto align cells.
For example, a getName() return String, and a getAge return int,
I hope they will automatic align to left for String, and align to right for
int.
Sanbox's excelExport tag always align cell value to right.
How can I do to fit my requirement??
Thanks in advance.