Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Antonios Gkogkakis <gk...@tcd.ie> on 2013/06/07 13:40:32 UTC

S2-015 actionCleanup too many warnings

Hi all,

we updated to the latest version and everything works smoothly.

A minor issue that we observed is that we get a lot of warning messages
from DefaultActionMapper#cleanupActionName that our action didn't match the
allowed names

Our actions are named using camelCase e.g smsNotification, which I imagine
is not unusual.

The current regular expression used to match actions
is "[a-z]*[A-Z]*[0-9]*[.\\-_!/]*"
which doesn't allow camelCase. I think the authors meant something closer
to [a-zA-Z0-9]*[.\\-_!/]*

we have changed it through the constant and eliminated the warnings, so I'm
just sending it as a suggestion.

Regards,
Antonios

Re: S2-015 actionCleanup too many warnings

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
It should be already fixed. Please see DefaultActionMapper [1] and WW-4098 [2]

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/dispatcher/mapper/DefaultActionMapper.java?r1=1490149&r2=1490165&diff_format=h
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4098

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921