Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2022/02/07 14:50:36 UTC

Arnold Galovics as reviewer...

Hi everyone,

... not sure how the mechanics on Github work in detail, but could someone
make sure that Arnold Galovics (Github username "") can be added to do code
reviews? Does he need any specific permissions to do that?

If there's anything that I can help with then please let me know. Arnold
already made a contribution and will help out even more.

Thanks and cheers,

Aleks

Re: Arnold Galovics as reviewer...

Posted by Arnold Galovics <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Petri,

Thanks for the clarification. Makes sense.

Best,
Arnold

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi Petri,