Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 07:01:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove TC badge from README.md

Hi Igniters,

Inspired by a neighbor thread about PR checks [1]. It brought my
attention that now we have a neat Travis badge and a strange TC badge
which is not very useful from a first glance.

What do you think, is it ought to completely remove TC badge from readme?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r1580e2fb23728e83afbe1bad2b4cf7e9cece0e19a1d305e5755d7dd1%40%3Cdev.ignite.apache.org%3E

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove TC badge from README.md

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Merged to master.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin