Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/13 04:14:26 UTC

Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Hi,
When a new JIRA is created, an email is sent to oozie-commits. However, for oozie-dev, it is impossible to know when a new JIRA is created.

Do you think it will be a good idea to include oozie-dev for JIRA notification only when a new JIRA is created?

If yes, how to do that? Although I'm in JIRA admin, I don't know how to do that easily.

Can someone help for this?

Regards,
Mohammad

Re: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Mayank.
It is being updated.

Regards,
Mohammad

________________________________
Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

RE: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Santhosh Srinivasan <sm...@yahoo-inc.com>.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

Re: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

RE: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Santhosh Srinivasan <sm...@yahoo-inc.com>.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

Re: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@gmail.com>.
I already sent the email.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

Re: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@gmail.com>.
let me do that

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

Re: Including oozie-dev JIRA notification scheme

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Santhosh Srinivasan <sm...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Great. There is a clear agreement that the developers' mailing list has to be in the loop. Mohammad's question was around how to do it.

Santhosh

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.