Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Václav Haisman <vh...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/01 20:06:01 UTC

Re: Maven Assembly / Common Artifact Filters issues and defect

On 16. 11. 21 20:58, Václav Haisman wrote:
> On 16. 11. 21 17:36, Slawomir Jaranowski wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for reporting.
>>
>> Does your issue is similar to [1] - If yes please comment, vote
>> or if it is something else you can create a new issue.
>
> I have created a new issue. In my case, Assembly plugin 2.5.5 works and
> 3.0.0+ breaks. New issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MASSEMBLY-955
>

>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MASSEMBLY-607

PING.
--
VH

Re: Maven Assembly / Common Artifact Filters issues and defect

Posted by Václav Haisman <vh...@gmail.com>.
On 02. 12. 21 19:09, Michael Osipov wrote:
> Am 2021-12-01 um 21:06 schrieb Václav Haisman:

>>> I have created a new issue. In my case, Assembly plugin 2.5.5 works and
>>> 3.0.0+ breaks. New issue:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MASSEMBLY-955

> Ahoj Václav,
>
> been too busy with other stuff. Please ping me on GH by mid of next
> week. Won't have the time to get a closer look earlier. If anyone beat
> me, that's fine.

Ping.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MASSEMBLY-955
https://github.com/apache/maven-common-artifact-filters/pull/24
https://github.com/apache/maven-assembly-plugin/pull/48

--
VH

Re: Maven Assembly / Common Artifact Filters issues and defect

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.