Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Olivier GUIN <ol...@ariasnet.com> on 2018/03/24 22:49:18 UTC

CS 4.11 ERR Unknow parameters listall

Hello,

When I display Hosts, I have this message :
/WARN : Received unknown parameters for command listHosts. Unknown
parameters : listall/

And display systemvm :
/WARN : Received unknown parameters for command listSystemVms. Unknown
parameters : listall/

/Can you help me ?/

/Thank's,/

/Olivier/

/
/

Re: CS 4.11 ERR Unknow parameters listall

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Did you add hosts to your environment successfully?

What do you mean hosts in the system VM? Do you mean, you do not see any
system VM as well?

You need to provide much more details for the community. CloudStack version
used, hypervisor, fresh install? What is the history behind this setup you
have? Were you able to see hosts before, and then they "stop" showing up?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: CS 4.11 ERR Unknow parameters listall

Posted by Olivier GUIN <ol...@ariasnet.com>.
Daan,

Thank you, but I don't see any host in the UI, nor in the system vm !

risico ?

Regards,
Olivier

Le 27/03/2018 à 12:57, Daan Hoogland a écrit :
> Oliver,
> 'listall' is added in a generic way by the ui. It is not implemented
> by all API, so no need to worry about it.
>
> Biligual auto correct use.  Read at your own risico
>

> On Sat, 24 Mar 2018, 23:49 Olivier GUIN, <olivier.guin@ariasnet.com
> <ma...@ariasnet.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     When I display Hosts, I have this message :
>     /WARN : Received unknown parameters for command listHosts. Unknown
>     parameters : listall/
>
>     And display systemvm :
>     /WARN : Received unknown parameters for command listSystemVms. Unknown
>     parameters : listall/
>
>     /Can you help me ?/
>
>     /Thank's,/
>
>     /Olivier/
>
>     /
>     /

*****
ARI**AS Informatique*
Olivier GUIN
Direction

Tel. :   05 94 31 02 44
Fax :   09 76 41 08 39
Mail : olivier.guin@ariasnet.com <ma...@ariasnet.com>
Site : www.ariasnet.com <http://www.ariasnet.com>

Re: CS 4.11 ERR Unknow parameters listall

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Oliver,