Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2004/01/15 20:27:50 UTC

[RFC] access to retrieveCollection at PB API level

Hi OJB developers. I added a operation to PersistenceBroker interface
called

retrieveCOllection(Object instance, String attributeName)

which simply calls

referencesBroker.retrieveCollection(instance,cld,cds,true);

Can I commit this changes or should I wait for obj-1.0 ?

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Re: [RFC] access to retrieveCollection at PB API level

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
by the way Leandro, what's wrong with
retrieveReference(Object pInstance, String pAttributeName)
in PB-api?

regards,
Armin

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.