Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alphonsus <am...@uol.com.br> on 2002/10/02 16:29:49 UTC

JAVA SOAP Discussion List

    Hi all,
    could anyone please tell where I can find a Java Soap List? Also where
can I find the old threads of this list (Tomcat)?

    TIA,
    Alphonsus.

Re: JAVA SOAP Discussion List

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
axis on xml.apache.org

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Andreas Probst wrote:

> Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 08:52:48 +0200
> From: Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>
> To: Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: JAVA SOAP Discussion List
>
> Hi Alphonsus,
>
> if you prefer reading old messages in your email client, you can
> get old threads be sending a message to
>
> tomcat-user-thread.12345@jakarta.apache.org

While this works, it's really doing things the hard way.  Much easier is
to use one of the archive sites that logs all traffic on the list you are
interested in -- see <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html> for
several that log TOMCAT-USER.

The one I use is at:

  http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/

which archives all the jakarta.apache.org and xml.apache.org lists.

Craig

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Hi Alphonsus,

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.