Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Murphy <st...@digitalfusion-media.com> on 2002/12/11 02:44:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Upload Meter

I gave that line a try but no dice. Returned bad make [test_dynamic] Error
2. It asked for the source code of apache which I don't have because I
installed apache through up2date. I'm guessing this may be a problem. Should
I uninstall apache or is there something else I could try?

Re: [users@httpd] Upload Meter

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.