Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjoern Mehner <Bj...@icw.de> on 2006/03/15 13:33:17 UTC

dataTable and rowId

Hi, all,

I want to set the id attribute on every row of a table. If I read the docu
right the rowId attribute of t:dataTable should do exactly that. But there
is no id rendered no matter what I put in rowId="" (tried several
different things). I thought the following syntax should be right:

<t:dataTable styleClass="standardTable"
                 headerClass="standardTable_Header"
                 footerClass="standardTable_Header"
                 rowClasses="standardTable_Row1,standardTable_Row2"
                 columnClasses=
"standardTable_Column,standardTable_ColumnCentered,standardTable_Column"
                 var="var"
                 value="#{varListBean.dataModel}"
                 preserveDataModel="false"
                 rowIndexVar="index"
                 rowId="#{index}">

The logs show:

Property 'rowId' is not on type:
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlDataTable

Waht am I doing wrong?

I am using myfaces-all-1.1.1, facelets-1.0.12, tomcat-5.5.9.

Thanks in advance.

Bye , Bjoern Mehner

Björn Mehner
InterComponentWare AG