Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/06/11 18:56:09 UTC

ApacheCon EU CFP closes June 25

Hi guys,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon EU will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon.

As reminder, I already submitted a talk:

"Apache Karaf for enterprise" (Karaf and Enterprise topics)

and

"Apache Falcon with Camel, ActiveMQ, Karaf for CDC in Hadoop" (Karaf and
BigData topics)

You can submit your talk proposals. Any kind of talks is welcome: deep
technical, tutorials, case studies, etc.

You can find details how to submit talks here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

On the other hand, I would like to stand a "Karaf Community Diner". So
if you plan to come at ApacheCon EU and you are interested for the
"Karaf social event", please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards
JB
--