Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 20:42:45 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC4)

The vote to release mesos-0.10.0-incubating has passed with 3 IPMC binding
+1s and 3 non-binding +1s:

IPMC binding votes:

Chris Mattmann
Paul Ramirez
Andrew Hart

Others:

Vinod Kone
Ben Mahler
Ben Hindman

Thank you!

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC4)

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks great job doing that. Appreciate it!

Looking at the website and thinking about the project, and where it's
headed
at Apache (read: "Graduation" :) ), I just realized that our site doesn't
include,
e.g., a list of team members, pointers to relevant Foundation websites,
and etc.
I realized that our Logo doesn't have the ApacheĀ in it, etc.

These are documented here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html

We need to make the Mesos site adhere to those guidelines before
graduation. I'll bring
this up in a separate thread.

All that to say, thanks for stepping up and updating the website!

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Andy Konwinski <an...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.