Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by John Lilley <jo...@redpoint.net> on 2013/05/24 21:27:30 UTC

Hadoop internals consultant wanted

We are developing a YARN ApplicationMaster-based Hadoop application, and need a consultant experienced in Hadoop internals development and YARN specifically to help us bootstrap.  Specific needs are:

*         Advice on Hadoop development configuration

*         Assistance setting up Eclipse-based development environment

*         Assistance with debugging of ApplicationMaster and/or Tasks

*         Advice regarding design patterns of ApplicationMaster

*         Advice regarding MapReduce internals

*         Advice regarding NodeManager internals

No travel needed!  All work would be performed via web conference or email.
Rate: $125/hour
Time frame: June 2013
Initial budget: $5000

If you are the kind of person who knows Hadoop development backwards and forwards, please contact me at:
john dot lilley at redpoint dot net
If you know someone who fits our needs, please pass this on!

Consultant is expected to operate as a 1099 contractor.

John Lilley

RE: Hadoop internals consultant wanted

Posted by John Lilley <jo...@redpoint.net>.
Sorry, will do.  Can you recommend one for Hadoop consulting?
John

Please post to a jobs forum rather than the  general hadoop list. thanks.

Posted by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com>.