Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/08 22:05:24 UTC

OODT Officially Stable - Hats off to Ross Laidlaw

Folks,
The OODT trunk (0.7-SNAPSHOT) codebase is stable [0] now for the first time
in a while which is extremely good news.
I personally (and I'm sure I speak on behalf of many of us) am extremely
appreciative of the work Ross has recently put in to ensuring the codebase
is stabalized.
Hats off Ross. The drinks are on me... and make sure to remind me about it.
Have a great weekend folks.
Lewis

[0] https://builds.apache.org/job/oodt-trunk/1438/

--
*Lewis*

Re: OODT Officially Stable - Hats off to Ross Laidlaw

Posted by ke...@apache.org.
What a Friday.

Thanks Lewis, Ross, and everyone.

--k