Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Hoechstaedter <j....@memocomp.de> on 2008/06/13 11:45:47 UTC

include css

Hi everybody,

it seems to be a never ending story for me. Why can't I access my css file?

My style works when I put it in <style> tags, but when I try to acces by
a xsl file (transform.xsl), nothing happens.

My block structure is as follows:

/sitemap
/resource/internal/style/style-main.css
/resource/tranform.xsl

I have the following code in transform.xsl:

          <head>
                <title>Cocoon App - Test 1.0</title>
                <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="resource/internal/style/style-main.css" />
            </head>

Can you help me? I have already tried an absolute path, but this doesn't
work, too, this time. I am able to access it absolute by the browser.

AW: include css

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

Did you setup a pipeline for serving the css file in your sitemap?
You have to add something like this:

<map:match pattern="internal/style/style-main.css">
	<map:read src="internal/style/style-main.css"/>
</map:match>

... or use *, ** and {1},{2} if you want it a little more general ;-)
Hope this helps

Chris

Re: include css

Posted by Johannes Hoechstaedter <j....@memocomp.de>.
Hi Andre :) I did it by

href="../resource/external/style/style-main.css"

thank you

Re: include css

Posted by Johannes Hoechstaedter <j....@memocomp.de>.

Re: include css

Posted by Andre Juffer <An...@oulu.fi>.
Johannes Hoechstaedter wrote:
> Thank you for your response Andre,
>
> I left the default pipelines for internal-resource and extrenal-resource
> in my sitemap untouched, ok you are right. I copied my file and I tried
> the follwing:
>
> href="cocoon://resource/external/style/style-main.css"
> href="cocoon:/resource/external/style/style-main.css"
> href="resource/external/style/style-main.css"
> href="file//C:/.../resource/external/style/style-main.css"
>
> The results stays the same. Is there anything else?

The first two would not work in a browser. The last one refers to a file
  locally on the machine where the browser runs. The third one should be
fine. I cannot see what it would not work. As a matter I have exactly
the same in my applications (except for a different name for the CSS
file). Is the directory itself not accessible? Maybe wrong permissions?

> My pipeline for external-resources:
>
> <map:pipeline id="external-resource">
>      <!-- Put matchers for external (accessible to the outside world,
> e.g. browser) resources here.
>        More details:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
>      <map:match pattern="resource/external/**">
>        <map:read src="resource/external/{1}"/>
>      </map:match>
>    </map:pipeline>
>

> Andre Juffer schrieb:
>> Johannes,
>>
>> the /resource/internal is meant for internal access only (check your
>> sitemap) and is consequently not accessible from outside requests. The
>> other location /resource/external is meant for external access (again
>> check your sitemap.

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi

Re: include css

Posted by Johannes Hoechstaedter <j....@memocomp.de>.

Re: include css