Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2019/04/01 07:14:23 UTC

回复: [PROPOSAL] [GSOC 2019] Adding the GraphQL support for RestServices in ServiceComb SDK.

I agree with Willem. After looking at what GraphQL is doing, I can't figure out how java-chassis will benefit from this component. May be you can write a small demonstration using java-chassis and we can go on for further discussion.