Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Travis L Pinney <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 13:56:10 UTC

Documentation on including apache sis in other projects

Do we have documentation on including apache-sis in other projects?

Example: Include this in pom.xml:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.sis.storage</groupId>
      <artifactId>sis-storage</artifactId>
      <version>0.3</version>
    </dependency>

Ex: Including snapshots:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.sis.storage</groupId>
      <artifactId>sis-shapefile</artifactId>
      <version>0.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
   </dependencies>

   <repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>apache.snapshots</id>
       <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
       <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots</url>
       <releases>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
       </releases>
     </repository>
   </repositories>

Travis

Re: Documentation on including apache sis in other projects

Posted by Travis L Pinney <tr...@gmail.com>.
Cool. I will just commit straight to svn.

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Travis

Posted by Travis L Pinney <tr...@gmail.com>.
Ok found a minor doc bug in http://sis.apache.org/downloads.html.

This comes back as an error.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.sis</groupId>
      <artifactId>sis-referencing</artifactId>
      <version>${sis.version}</version>
    </dependency>

( Missing artifact org.apache.sis:sis-referencing:jar:0.3)

This should probably be

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.sis.core</groupId>
      <artifactId>sis-referencing</artifactId>
      <version>${sis.version}</version>
    </dependency>

Should I create a SIS ticket for making this fix? I can also add more
examples for the different components.

Thanks,
Travis

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Travis L Pinney

Posted by Travis L Pinney <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Hey Travis,