Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by joseheitor <jo...@heitorprojects.com> on 2018/11/22 19:01:18 UTC

IgniteBiPredicate anonymous class - ClassNotFoundException

Why am I getting a ClassNotFoundException? ... I can see that the anonymous
class exists inside the JAR archive:

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1652/Screenshot_20181122_204806.png>

Re: IgniteBiPredicate anonymous class - ClassNotFoundException

Posted by joseheitor <jo...@heitorprojects.com>.
Thanks, Maxim - it is working.

Tips for others landing on this post... I fixed my problem by:

- Enabling peer classloading (<property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled"
value="true"/>) on each node
- Building a JAR with my model classes and manually deploying them on each
server node's /libs folder

Re: IgniteBiPredicate anonymous class - ClassNotFoundException

Posted by "Maxim.Pudov" <pu...@gmail.com>.
I guess you have 2 nodes, but only one of them has that class in its
classpath.
Check out this article:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/zero-deployment#section-peer-class-loading