Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2000/11/17 22:25:38 UTC

[Commit] Anonymous subclass fix!

VH> I have a couple questions:

TD>     [...]
VH> Well, I noticed yesterday that ConcreteFloodRable is indeed using
VH> an ugly anonymous subclass on BufferedImage. I will fix to comply
VH> with your points a and b.

TD>     I fixed it already (otherwise we would have had significant
TD> regressions).  As far as I know all the instances of a & b have
TD> been removed.  There were also ugly anonymous classes used for the
TD> filter region in the various bridges.  These should be removed and
TD> replaced with a filterRegion Pad thingy, do you agree?

    I was wrong, somehow this fix got 'lost' or I did it in another
class and missed the one in FloodRable.... Anyway here is another
small commit (removed some diagnostics as well...)

    Sorry for the thrashing.

---

Removed diagnostic output from both
Removed subclass nastyness from FloodRable (didn't get committed for some reason).

CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteCompositeRable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteFloodRable.java