Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org> on 2004/08/26 16:21:43 UTC

#asfgump on irc.freenode.net

My availability is sparodic, at best, these days (as my wife settles into her new job, and I attempt to pick up the slack) hence I had to comment out nagging, not fix it. I'll get there. Also, until I get a real ISP (maybe soon, God -- I hope) reading mail via Pine via SSH to ASF is slow, I fall behind.

As such, maybe it'd help for folks who are working hard to fix huge areas on Gumpdom to get attention as needed if we have a #asfgump on irc.freenode.net. I'll attempt to hang out in there (modem willing) when I am online.

Hopefully when time allows we can discuss some topics in realtime there also.

regards,

Adam
--
Have you Gump'ed your code today?