Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stuart Findlay <st...@cp.net> on 2007/01/17 10:47:41 UTC

JTL Files

Hi all

This seems to me like a stupid question but I've googled and googled and
I can't find any information on how to examine my jtl (Aggregate graph
etc.) files from a 10-hour run I made last night from the command line.

There seems to be no way to load these into JMeter again to look at the
data.

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Stuart

Re: JTL Files

Posted by git <gi...@cubicalland.com>.
Dood,

If your jtl files are stored as csv then you can load them into Open
Office (or Excel if that is your thing) and view the data that way.
That's how I do it.

Cheers

AJ

www.cubicalland.com
www.nerds-central.blogspot.com

Re: JTL Files

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Just use the File Browse button in the appropriate Listener.

I think this is documented, but not sure where at present.