Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/17 11:48:06 UTC

How to compile a project in svn?

Hi all!

I´m new with Continuum and I don´t have things very clear yet. I have a
project created in subversion in the url https://......../svn/projectA/ . My
question is: how can I compile it with continuum ?

Thank you very much

Re: How to compile a project in svn?

Posted by ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you very much , i am goint to work on it right now

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/23/07, ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have just had a new question, if for example i want to do: mvn site... how
> can i do to copy the files that this action makes into ther repository
> https://.../svn/projectA/site (for example)? Is it possible? I believe that
> i have read in the forum that these files can only be stored in the build
> output directory but i don´t know if it is true or it happened with older
> versions.

Deploying directly to a Subversion repo is supposed to be possible by
using wagon-scm as a build extension and a scm:svn:https:// url for
distributionManagement/site/url.

I've seen a solution described that uses snapshots of wagon-scm,
maven-scm-manager-plexus, and maven-scm-provider-svnexe, but I haven't
tried it myself.

--
Wendy

Re: How to compile a project in svn?

Posted by ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry,

Posted by ichasco <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Sorry,

It is a maven 2 project wich is in a repository in subversion.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.