Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com> on 2014/02/06 21:13:18 UTC

CLOUDSTACK-6015

Sebastien:
I have some experience in writing selenium test scripts again web GUI. I'd
like to work on this issue. We can talk about the scope of the tests. Could
you please assign this issue to me? (I cannot do it myself [?]) Thanks.
yichi

Re: CLOUDSTACK-6015

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
Yichi has submitted a review to add selenium tests.

But for some reason I can't assign him the 6015 bug. Could someone with karma try ?

thanks

Fwd: CLOUDSTACK-6015

RE: CLOUDSTACK-6015

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
No one owns it now. Parth has  setup framework, developed and  ran a few BVT scripts. You can own it now and change and expand it bases on your expertise.

Posted by Yichi Lu <yi...@sungard.com>.
Rayees:

RE: CLOUDSTACK-6015