Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Gustavo Barrancos <gb...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 16:50:25 UTC

CouchDB C API

Hi there!

It's been a while that i'm loooking for CouchDB C API referred at
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Getting_started_with_C , but i can't find it
anywhere. Anyone knows whatever happened to it?

I've googled references for <libcouchdb.h> and even browsed the
couchprojects repository at google code but i've only found a C++
library(couchdb++).

Thanks in advance!
Gustavo

Re: CouchDB C API

Posted by Gustavo Barrancos <gb...@gmail.com>.
Oh thanks! :)
I'll try to do something.. it's not a promise, but if i get something done
i'll let you guys know!

Regards,
Gustavo

Re: CouchDB C API