Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jean-Pierre Koenig <je...@memonews.com> on 2012/05/09 13:17:57 UTC

Swiss Hadoop User Group launched ...

Hallo Hadoop Users!

To promote knowledge exchange amongst developers, many "Hadoop User
Groups" have been founded around the world. In German-speaking
countries there are currently only two of these groups, located in
Berlin and Munich, and until now nothing in Switzerland. This gap will
now be filled. MeMo News, with the support of the ETH Zurich spin-off
Teralytics, has officially launched the first "Swiss Hadoop User
Group".

The first meeting will be held on the 14th May 2012 at 6PM in the ETH Zurich.
Registration is now available on the project website.
Details can be found here: bit.ly/LMrh3x

Cheers, Jean-Pierre

--
Jean-Pierre Koenig
Head of Technology

MeMo News AG
Sonnenstr. 4
CH-8280 Kreuzlingen

Tel: +41 71 508 24 86
Fax: +41 71 671 20 26
E-Mail: jean-pierre.koenig@memonews.com

http://www.memonews.com
http://twitter.com/MeMoNewsAG
http://facebook.com/MeMoNewsAG
http://xing.com/companies/MeMoNewsAG

Re: Swiss Hadoop User Group launched ...

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
That's pretty cool. We have a german LinkedIn / Xing group too
http://goo.gl/N8pCF

cheers,
 Alex

--