Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 08:00:52 UTC

[URGENT] AOO binary files are missing - Please help!

We couldn't find a valid top-level dir to even begin to look for the 4.0
files.
Until we get precise instructions how to locate those files we can't
populate our system and eventually our mirrors.

Please help with this issue asap.

thanks,

Roberto

Re: [URGENT] AOO binary files are missing - Please help!

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 7/16/13 5:44 PM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> 2013/7/16 Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>
>

>> On Jul 16, 2013, at 6:03 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> Hi Roberto -- I think we're holding right now.  We confirmed a last
>>> minute crash bug on Windows 8.  We're discussing in another thread
>>> whether to respin the build.
>>
>> Regardless, someone does need to engage Infra on this issue in parallel.
>>

> We are getting slightly different rsync output now.  No errors, but empty
> directories or directory not found.  While over HTTP we see that
> http://www.apache.org/dist/externaldist/openoffice/ is populated, it's
> unclear where we could find it over rsync though.
>
> Let me know which is the best way to manage this, also off-list if you wish.

because of the respin I have removed the files ...

Juergen

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.