Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Daniel Caputa <da...@msn.com> on 2021/08/02 16:46:58 UTC

problem with spell checker even after I installed version 4.1.10

Hello. My name is Daniel Caputa and  I’m having trouble with the spell checker and the language. I’m using windows 10. When I go to “auto spell check”, it shows everything I type with red squiggle lines under the words. I checked everything for the language and every other thing it told me to check but it still doesn’t work properly. One example is when I type the word “is” it comes up E1. If I try to use “auto spell check” a little red line comes up under each word. If I go to “spelling and grammar”, it highlights each word as the wrong spelling, even if they’re spelled correctly. I even went to “repair problems” which didn’t work.  I know my spell checker is working good on my other programs because as I have been typing this letter, it’s been correcting my spelling. Could you please instruct me as to what I could do to correct my problem??? I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Dan!!

Re: problem with spell checker even after I installed version 4.1.10

Posted by ca...@email.it.
You can get more details on the user profile on the Italian AOO forum: https://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5100

Posted by Daniel Caputa <da...@msn.com>.
Thanks! Your instructions worked great!! Dan

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:46:58 +0000

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>