Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/06/08 14:12:17 UTC

Can you do this with internationalisation-elaboration

Hi,

thanks all for the responses. From what I get I have to do the following:

1: create a web page with a couple of flags.
2: when the user selects a flag have that submitted to an action
3: check which flag the user has selected and create a local object and
place it in the session under org.apache.struts.action.Action.LOCALE_KEY

What about the applicationresources file. Right know I have one file. Do I
treat this file like other property files and just append the country and
localization data to the end?

E.g. applicationresources_EN_US.properties

Thanks all for the help.

Alex