Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 14:31:06 UTC

Next planned release?

Hi all,

we're currently affected by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-425 and the latest patch
also works for us.

Is it possible to get a 1.0.7 release with that included? Or asked the
other way round: When is the next release for ftpserver planned?

Greetings
-Sascha-

Re: Next planned release for apache-ftpserver?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That sounds great, can you include
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-425 in it?

Yes, that will be the main change in the release.

/niklas

Re: Next planned release for apache-ftpserver?

Posted by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niklas,

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will you try to upgrade to MINA 2.0.5 ?

Yes, I think we should.

/niklas

Re: Next planned release for apache-ftpserver?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 8/22/12 2:59 PM, Niklas Gustavsson a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe this is better asked on the developers mailinglist. Is there a
>> plan when the next version of ftpserver is released? Maybe we can also
>> lend a hand in fixing a few outstanding issues, which prevent a new release.
> There shouldn't be anything stopping us from releasing 1.0.7. I'll
> prepare a release and start a vote for it in the next few days.

Will you try to upgrade to MINA 2.0.5 ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Next planned release for apache-ftpserver?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Fwd: Next planned release for apache-ftpserver?

Posted by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this is better asked on the developers mailinglist. Is there a
plan when the next version of ftpserver is released? Maybe we can also
lend a hand in fixing a few outstanding issues, which prevent a new release.

Greetings
-Sascha-

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Next planned release?