Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by César Couto <ce...@dcc.ufmg.br> on 2011/01/24 19:18:27 UTC

Do Ivy developers use FindBugs?

Dear developers,

I am a PhD student at UFMG, Brazil and as part of my research I am
making a study  about the relevance of the warnings reported by the
FindBugs bug finding tool.

Since I am planning to use Ivy as a subject system in my research,
I would like to know if Ivy's developers usually run FindBugs as

part of the system  development process.

Thanks in advance,

Cesar Couto

--
http://www.decom.cefetmg.br/cesar

Re: Do Ivy developers use FindBugs?

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
No, I don't use findbugs for Ivy development.
However, all patches to fix errors reported by findbugs are welcome :-)

Maarten