Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brian Lamb <br...@journalexperts.com> on 2011/03/16 13:55:21 UTC

Multicore

Hi all,

I am setting up multicore and the schema.xml file in the core0 folder says
not to sure that one because its very stripped down. So I copied the schema
from example/solr/conf but now I am getting a bunch of class not found
exceptions:

SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'solr.KeywordMarkerFilterFactory'

For example.

I also copied over the solrconfig.xml from example/solr/conf and changed all
the lib dir="xxx" paths to go up one directory higher (<lib dir="../xxx" />
instead). I've found that when I use my solrconfig file with the stripped
down schema.xml file, it runs correctly. But when I use the full schema xml
file, I get those errors.

Now this says to me I am not loading a library or two somewhere but I've
looked through the configuration files and cannot see any other place other
than solrconfig.xml where that would be set so what am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

Brian Lamb

Re: Multicore

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
What Solr are you using? That filter is not pre 3.1 releases.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17