Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2007/06/15 17:19:02 UTC

Our Status page...

May we remove the committer / mentor list form this page
    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/qpid.html
and just link
    http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/people.html
this will mean it is always up to date

anyone know?

Regards
Carl.

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> On 15/06/07, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> Yoav Shapira wrote:
>> > Hi,

>> > I don't think you can do so.  That's the yucky side of choosing to
>> > violate the DRY principle.
>> >
>> > We can go back to maintaining the list in one place,
>> > projects/qpid.html, which is supposed to have all the people involved
>> > with the project anyhow.  And then you can have the cwiki page link to
>> > the canonical page.
>> >
>> > Yoav
>>
>> We then need to update the status page to what is on our wiki, I have
>> just checked
>> that page and it seems up to date now. In the past only our mentors have
>> been able to update
>> the status page, can one of our mentors update the committers and
>> mentors list.
>>
>> regards
>> Carl.
>
> Can I ask why we are sending this to both qpid-dev and qpid-private.
> All qpid-dev members are on the qpid-private are they not?

No reason for it not to be on dev, but as there is less traffic on
private, so cc'ed
to make it easier to spot as a topic to read for our mentors.

That was the thought...
Carl.

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

That's the theory :-) I haven't tried for a few weeks admittedly, but don't
have permissions to update the status page in svn. When we tried before
no-one in our team did (though all committers).

Haven't had a chance to pursue this (and currently awash with more urgent
demands in the shape of small people) though !

Think there's a gremlin somewhere.

Regards,
Marnie

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Our Status page...

Posted by Robert Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
I see the second is not quite up-to-date (or else I;ve been sacked
from the PPMC :-) )

-- Rob