Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Dezbah Duchicela <de...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/06/08 17:19:06 UTC

Connection timeout when trying to publish

I was wondering what is happening when I get an error that says connection
timeout when I try to publish a document.

Thanks!

Dezbah

Re: Connection timeout when trying to publish

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Dezbah Duchicela wrote:
> I get this when I try to publish
>
> Connection timed out
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
> for cocoon://scheduler/isst/authoring/tools.html.xsl:
> org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
> creating Transform Handler

It looks like the Cocoon servlet can't connect to the scheduler
servlet. At the moment, I can't imagine why ...

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: Connection timeout when trying to publish

Posted by Dezbah Duchicela <de...@us.ibm.com>.

I get this when I try to publish

Connection timed out

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
for cocoon://scheduler/isst/authoring/tools.html.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in creating
Transform Handler

Dezbah

             Dezbah
             Duchicela/Austin/
             IBM@IBMUS                                                  To
                                       user@lenya.apache.org
             06/08/2006 10:19                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Connection timeout when trying to
             Please respond to         publish